Wednesday, September 13, 2006

IT MUSINGS

Still Broadband-less, and will be until 1st October. The merits of capitalism ! However, I am just getting on with the absence of easily accessible technology and life is none the worse for that. After all I gave up all Council IT gadgets a few weeks ago and have survived, even though some officers and councillors can't seem to understand that I DON'T have a Council mobile, Blackberry, Smartphone, or whatever else some councillors seem not to be able to do without. Indeed since I was electedI have just used my own mobile and paid my own bill - revolutionary ! Or sanctimonious ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that I smell...

Ah it's burning martyr!!

Cllr. Geoff Lumley said...

Probably ! Its called 'scrutineeritis" - the sense that everyone is against you .......