Saturday, June 30, 2007

BUSMAN'S HOLIDAY

Back from Glastonbury, which was a bit like a busman's holiday. Lots of mud and filth to battle with - a bit like being an opposition councillor here ! It was fun as well and I have come back newly in my fifties.....

A quick read of the County Press (see Charlotte Hofton) tells me that I was missed at Full Council - like a hole in the head, I suspect.

Anyway, we have a new Prime Minister and a nearly all new Cabinet at Westminster. Immediately we take a significant opinion poll lead. Fourth term here we come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Geoff, certain Tories may not have missed you! but believe me, many await your blogs to keep them informed. According to Besley (cartoon CP 29/6/07) not many let in County Hall, certainly not "Joe Blogs"! seems to have missed the whole of June perhaps he's holidaying in Westminster?

Anonymous said...

Don't be beastly to Joe. He's busy discovering how hilly the Island is...