Sunday, October 29, 2006

TORIES SPEND A FORTUNE..............

..........of our money on Communications consultants from LB of Westminster and fail to have the impact that Deborah and I have as a two-person band !!!!

Just look at front page of County Press this week, or indeed the CP overall any week.

I'd help them out if I wasn't an opposition councillor. One thing I will say though - you get nowhere insulting the local media, either publicly or privately. On the Island things always get back to people. Basic stuff !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How right you are. This lot seem to think that all problems can be solved by yelling louder and pushing harder. Well, it might cow most of the staff into silence - if not submission - but somehow it dosn't seem to work with the media, does it. I fancy a nice 'Shape Up or Ship Out' badge for myself! Perhaps the CP should sell them! After all, Cllr Sutton can hardly complain about people quoting his famous maxim.