Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AS TEDIOUS AS A PHONE BOX FULL OF LIB DEMS !

A Scrutiny colleague from the LDs was knocking me in the CP letters page last week. Whilst thick-skinned enough to take most of that, I was highly upset at his allegation that this blog is 'tedious'.

Of course it is blockhead ! That's what blogging is about when you keep it for the general reader. Having the discipline to blog regularly for nearly two years is something a phone box full of LD egoists couldn't manage in a million years.

I provide this blog as a sort of public service - to constituents, Islanders and Council staff - in that order. With 13,000 hits last year I think it goes down reasonably well.

One thing you won't find here is startling revelations about my innermost political thoughts. I will leave that to the LibDem policy forumists that this chap apparently 'co-ordinates'. Because quite clearly they aren't delivering any alternative policies after licking their wounds for the last two years.

No comments: