Saturday, December 31, 2005

SCARY PHOTO !

Returned from a mainland trip last night to find my photo on the front page of the County Press publicising their inside coverage of the education furore! They keep using the scary photo - right - from when I was speaking as Labour Agent at the GKN jobs rally in Church Litten in Feb 2003. Just behind me is our Tory MP, though he has been cropped out. I must get them to use a less fearsome photo.

Anyway I am back now after my Xmas break and will be fully in the swing from Tuesday 3rd.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was obviously a Happy New Year for councillors Sutton and Wood as they were caught having sex by councillor Muriel Miller when she inadvertently stumbled across them in a committee room @ County Hall last week !!!