Tuesday, December 20, 2005

LAST LEG BEFORE XMAS

Well its the Cabinet tomorrow for the education privatisation, which I will be at. Recorded a radio interview at weekend detailing why we oppose it. Of course it will still go through, so we should be busy in new year pursuing alternative opposition strategies.

Thursday is the so-called Scrutiny Committee, which of course isn't scutinising the education privatisation and indeed doesn't seem to scrutinise much at all. It now has the Liberal election agent co-opted onto it representing town & parish councils (?), which is a real reflection of how relevant it is. I will try to get to it for a while, though I have a work social event that clashes. Should I be sad or human ?

After that it is time for a break. I have no work for 12 days, which will allow me to re-charge my batteries for next year...............

May post during the break depending on how I feel.

No comments: