Wednesday, June 15, 2005

NO TO HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE INTEGRATION

Got home from my union conference on Friday evening, and then spent the whole weekend at the IW Rock Festival - so just about back in the swing of things. Been busy at Downside with the Headteacher appointment planning for the last two days.

Received next week's Full Council agenda last night. Motion to be debated from Tories supporting integration of local Health and adult Social Care services. Island Labour totally opposes this and I plan to speak on this important issue for a number of reasons, that I will elaborate on nearer the time. May suggest to Unison some sort of lobby of the Council

My first surgery on Saturday - 11 - 12.30 at the Isobel Centre. After that I plan to visit the archaeological dig on the planned Pan development site. Hope it turns up something of major significance !!!!!

No comments: